KRALENDIJK- Tourism Corporation Bonaire (TCB) has recently launched their Bonaire Exit Survey. The goal of the exit survey is to analyze and evaluate the “Bonaire experience” of our visitors.
The surveys are conducted on a one-on-one basis at Bonaire International Airport (BIA) in the departure hall with departing visitors on Wednesdays and Saturdays. The input received by our visitors on their Bonaire Experience and areas of improvement will greatly complement our Tourism development strategy moving forward. TCB also hopes to better measure and analyze the changes in the tourism landscape in terms of visitor’s profile.
The Bonaire Exit Survey covers several areas ranging from demographic profiles, motivations, quality of experience, activities, satisfaction, segmentation, seasonality and most importantly it will provide us with insights on areas of improvement. In addition, this will allow TCB and its stakeholders to measure the needs, market characteristics and general tourism economic impact.
TCB aims to interview about 400 tourstis per month.
- Twelve out of 67 tests positive
- U.S. Forward Operating Location opens doors to students Curaçao
- Cadushy Distillery presents Limited Edition for rum lovers
- Financing Needed for Execution of Flamingo Airport’s Masterplan
- Statia’s Leontine Durby and Marion Schroen featured in Canadian Mélange Magazine
- Trouble road near Harbour Village Marina gets new surface
- Stunning book published about Bonaire’s monuments
- Applying magic to Caribbean tourism
- Covid-infections Bonaire continue downward trend
- Aruba Airport scales down original expansion plans
- Bonaire Hospital takes implements measures after influx of additional Covid patients
- Saba receives First Cruise passengers of 2021 season
- QR code will be mandatory in Bonaire for events
- Bonaire’s covid infections down but four more in hospital
- Bonhata: Include tourism in Spatial Development Plan