KRALENDIJK- EZ Air recently has a ticket office at Bonaire Airport. The ticket sales kiosk was already constructed last year during the height of the Covid pandemic, but only recently put into use.
The airline is slowly but surely expanding their services. This applies not only to the number of destinations served, but also to the opening hours of the sales offices. For the time being, the ticket office is only open during week days. According EZ Air Management, it is also the intention to be open on weekends in the near future.
“We are currently still training some of the newly hired employees to staff the ticket office. Once that is completed, we can also sell tickets at Bonaire’s airport during the weekends,” says Sueyenne Dammerman. She is the commercial director of the airline.
- Work moves ahead at Saba’s Botanical Garden
- Gradual adjustment in Covid-measures
- Fireman Reid Barnes Jr. remembered by Saba’s Fire Department
- AB Carrental takes over Island Car Rental fleet in Bonaire
- Car rolls over at Donkey beach
- First visit of cruise ship Mein Schiff 1 to Bonaire
- Vacature Backoffice medewerker Sint Eustatius
- Vacature Domeinbeheerder Sint Eustatius
- Visit to St. Eustatius for start of Population Screening
- Bonaire signs agreement with Dutch Municipality
- Makana Ferry service makes cautious start on December 1st
- Saba Day Week and Weekend program lined up
- Autism Foundation St. Eustatius receives donation from Kidz Korner
- Kenneth Cuvelay feels Dr. Haviser not fit as chair for ‘Statia Heritage and Research Commission’
- Dutch Education Inspectorate compliments MBO Bonaire