KRALENDIJK – Although the number of infections is still very high with more than 700 cases, there are currently only 4 people in the hospital on Bonaire with COVID-19-related symptoms.
It seems that the relatively mild symptoms reported in several places in the world also apply to Bonaire.
Government figures also show that about 25% of the infections concern visitors to the island.
- Island Governor Rijna pays 2022 Nature Fee
- Bonaire wants to have sustainable fishery policy
- F3 Fun Free Fitness Center officially opened on Saba
- Is your child moving abroad? |Advertisement
- BCN only communicated with tax advisors and administration offices about tax changes
- Indebon cleans sports fields
- WINAIR wants to fly bigger planes
- Government Commissioner Francis worried about low vaccination rate St. Eustatius
- Dunn & Co will work on ‘Re-branding’ Bonaire
- Reduction in BES tax-free allowance ‘automatic’ based on established policy
- U.S. Mission to the Dutch Caribbean welcomes new Consul General
- New Tourism Authority Announces New Interim CEO
- Many important projects underway in Saba
- Koos Sneek worried about STUCO bills and lack of Communication
- Follow-up Controls by SZW regarding Corona support