Kralendijk – Five new employees of the Caribbean Netherlands Fire Department (BKCN) start on Bonaire with the first module of the fireman training to become ‘Manschap A’. In this module the recruits are trained in (technical) assistance at traffic accidents, such as casualty care and the cutting open of vehicles. In addition, they are trained and practiced in fighting incidents involving hazardous substances. This module is the first part of the more than one year-long training course, in which they will also learn about firefighting and aircraft firefighting. After completing the training, two of the candidates will start working on St. Eustatius while the other three will reinforce the team on Saba.
- WEB Bonaire apologizes for $0.01 cent reminder
- Alida Francis and Claudia Toet New Government Commissioners St. Eustatius
- No New Covid-19 Cases Reported
- Market consultation scanning equipment for Customs Caribbean Netherlands
- First Aid Training for Childcare Workers