Kralendijk – Five new employees of the Caribbean Netherlands Fire Department (BKCN) start on Bonaire with the first module of the fireman training to become ‘Manschap A’. In this module the recruits are trained in (technical) assistance at traffic accidents, such as casualty care and the cutting open of vehicles. In addition, they are trained and practiced in fighting incidents involving hazardous substances. This module is the first part of the more than one year-long training course, in which they will also learn about firefighting and aircraft firefighting. After completing the training, two of the candidates will start working on St. Eustatius while the other three will reinforce the team on Saba.
- Court hears case of Mariadal and Sarpa regarding permits for Air Ambulance Flights
- Queen Máxima of The Netherlands will visit Colombia next week
- Franklin Antoin of Falki Aviation Bonaire disappointed in actions of Flamingo Airport
- Vacancies Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland
- Subsidy for new Farmer’s Cooperative St. Eustatius