THE BOTTOM, SABA- On Wednesday, October 6th , some hemp plants were seized at a home on the Airport Road on Saba. This after a few tips were received through the anonymous tip line of the police.
While many on the islands don’t see much harm in the cultivation of Hemp plants, this is actually still against the law.
Calling the anonymous tip line (+599 717 7251) is completely anonymous because a computer system answers the phone. You record your tip and the recording is then sent to the relevant department to listen to and take action if necessary.
Police call on the community to contribute to the safety of the community, by calling the tip line on any crime witnessed.
- Twelve out of 67 tests positive
- U.S. Forward Operating Location opens doors to students Curaçao
- Cadushy Distillery presents Limited Edition for rum lovers
- Financing Needed for Execution of Flamingo Airport’s Masterplan
- Statia’s Leontine Durby and Marion Schroen featured in Canadian Mélange Magazine
- Trouble road near Harbour Village Marina gets new surface
- Stunning book published about Bonaire’s monuments
- Applying magic to Caribbean tourism
- Covid-infections Bonaire continue downward trend
- Aruba Airport scales down original expansion plans
- Bonaire Hospital takes implements measures after influx of additional Covid patients
- Saba receives First Cruise passengers of 2021 season
- QR code will be mandatory in Bonaire for events
- Bonaire’s covid infections down but four more in hospital
- Bonhata: Include tourism in Spatial Development Plan