Oranjestad- Currently there are renovations and improvements in progress at the Kruyff Court in St. Eustatius. Due to the work in progress, the Court will reopen on September 26th, 2021.
Earlier this year, new funds were made available for the improvement to the existing Cruyff Courts on Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba. As part of the improvements, the Cruyff Court in Saba recently received lights, so that the sport field can also be used at night.
The Johan Cruyff Foundation, named after world famous Dutch Soccer player Johan Cruijff, supports and develops sports activities for children in need anywhere in the world.
- Twelve out of 67 tests positive
- U.S. Forward Operating Location opens doors to students Curaçao
- Cadushy Distillery presents Limited Edition for rum lovers
- Financing Needed for Execution of Flamingo Airport’s Masterplan
- Statia’s Leontine Durby and Marion Schroen featured in Canadian Mélange Magazine
- Trouble road near Harbour Village Marina gets new surface
- Stunning book published about Bonaire’s monuments
- Applying magic to Caribbean tourism
- Covid-infections Bonaire continue downward trend
- Aruba Airport scales down original expansion plans
- Bonaire Hospital takes implements measures after influx of additional Covid patients
- Saba receives First Cruise passengers of 2021 season
- QR code will be mandatory in Bonaire for events
- Bonaire’s covid infections down but four more in hospital
- Bonhata: Include tourism in Spatial Development Plan