KRALENDIJK- The Fundashon Wega di Number Bonaire (FWNB) is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year. According to director Anne Marie Mercera, the milestone will be celebrated in several ways.
The director lifted a corner of the veil on Friday evening about the activities that will be undertaken in the context of the anniversary. A car will also be raffled among participants in local lotteries.
Furthermore, this year the foundation will contribute to BonaireDoet and will organize a virtual cultural event.
The FWNB sponsors various charities on Bonaire, especially in the field of sports, with the proceeds it earns from the lotteries.
- Island Governor Rijna pays 2022 Nature Fee
- Bonaire wants to have sustainable fishery policy
- F3 Fun Free Fitness Center officially opened on Saba
- Is your child moving abroad? |Advertisement
- BCN only communicated with tax advisors and administration offices about tax changes
- Indebon cleans sports fields
- WINAIR wants to fly bigger planes
- Government Commissioner Francis worried about low vaccination rate St. Eustatius
- Dunn & Co will work on ‘Re-branding’ Bonaire
- Reduction in BES tax-free allowance ‘automatic’ based on established policy
- U.S. Mission to the Dutch Caribbean welcomes new Consul General
- New Tourism Authority Announces New Interim CEO
- Many important projects underway in Saba
- Koos Sneek worried about STUCO bills and lack of Communication
- Follow-up Controls by SZW regarding Corona support