CHARLESTOWN- Journalist Anna Hart has featured Nevis in an article looking at the popularity of the Caribbean to the rich and famous in the desirable online Telegraph travel section.
In the article, which sees Nevis mentioned amongst other Caribbean destinations including Mustique, Jamaica and Barbados, Hart details why the Caribbean is still amongst some of the top spots for celebrities and even royalty to enjoy some winter sun.
Anna Hart looks back on the centuries of rich and famous British travellers who have descended on to the Caribbean for their winter breaks. From Mick Jagger and David Bowie in Mustique to the more recent adventures of Amy Winehouse in Jamaica, the article looks back as far as the 18th century when Nevis’s Bath Hotel attracted the naval commander Lord Nelson and the poet Samuel Taylor Coleridge to the island.
The Telegraph is the No 1 quality news brand in the UK, with more than 46 million unique monthly users visiting their website. The desirable and trustworthy travel pages of The Telegraph help to inspire and inform millions of British holiday makers when it comes to their upcoming holidays, whether for business or pleasure.
- Work moves ahead at Saba’s Botanical Garden
- Gradual adjustment in Covid-measures
- Fireman Reid Barnes Jr. remembered by Saba’s Fire Department
- AB Carrental takes over Island Car Rental fleet in Bonaire
- Car rolls over at Donkey beach
- First visit of cruise ship Mein Schiff 1 to Bonaire
- Vacature Backoffice medewerker Sint Eustatius
- Vacature Domeinbeheerder Sint Eustatius
- Visit to St. Eustatius for start of Population Screening
- Bonaire signs agreement with Dutch Municipality
- Makana Ferry service makes cautious start on December 1st
- Saba Day Week and Weekend program lined up
- Autism Foundation St. Eustatius receives donation from Kidz Korner
- Kenneth Cuvelay feels Dr. Haviser not fit as chair for ‘Statia Heritage and Research Commission’
- Dutch Education Inspectorate compliments MBO Bonaire