ORANJESTAD- There are some changes on the Supervisory Board of Eutel, with the instalment of Shermen Gibbs- Pompier, Mr. Edsel Hooker, and Mr. Ernest Sams as new board members.
The new board members replace Andrenne Roulston, Alex Demming and Julian Hinckson who resigned at the end of December 2021, after completing a 5-year cycle on the Supervisory Board of the Telecommunications Company.
Two of the current Board Members, Carlos Lopes and Ingra Bennet will continue another 4 months on the board, before they also resign to be subsequently replaced by new board members.
Board members on Eutel’s supervisory board are named for a period of 5 years. “We bid farewell to the departing board members with gratitude for their contribution. At the same time, we are pleased to welcome and introduce the three incoming board members who are eager to pick up where their predecessors have left off”, said Shareholder representative, Government Commissioner Alida Francis.
- Island Governor Rijna pays 2022 Nature Fee
- Bonaire wants to have sustainable fishery policy
- F3 Fun Free Fitness Center officially opened on Saba
- Is your child moving abroad? |Advertisement
- BCN only communicated with tax advisors and administration offices about tax changes
- Indebon cleans sports fields
- WINAIR wants to fly bigger planes
- Government Commissioner Francis worried about low vaccination rate St. Eustatius
- Dunn & Co will work on ‘Re-branding’ Bonaire
- Reduction in BES tax-free allowance ‘automatic’ based on established policy
- U.S. Mission to the Dutch Caribbean welcomes new Consul General
- New Tourism Authority Announces New Interim CEO
- Many important projects underway in Saba
- Koos Sneek worried about STUCO bills and lack of Communication
- Follow-up Controls by SZW regarding Corona support