The Bottom, Saba – On Monday, May 24th, in the early afternoon hours, a scheduled traffic stop was held at the J.Z. Ridge Road on Saba. A total of 25 vehicles were checked for a valid driver’s license and insurance certificate. One driver received a warning and was given the opportunity to show his driver’s license at the police station before 4 P.M.
KPCN would like to draw the attention of everyone to have the necessary documents as mentioned above in order. Compliance with the rules of the traffic regulation is also strongly advised. This also contributes to safe traffic on the island.
- Fundashon Alzheimer Bonaire organizes evening with Gero psychologist
- Public Administration Council: ‘Change Needed in Financial relations with Caribbean Netherlands’
- Income Tax Return 2023 |Advertisement
- Volunteer Joyce has crocheted hundreds of dolls for the donkey sanctuary Bonaire
- Hope shines for Oil Terminal Bonaire