KRALENDIJK – The Police Force Caribbean Netherlands (KPCN) on Monday has shared photos on its Facebook page, showing various stolen items which were recovered. This includes various telephones, pieces of jewellery and watches.
The KPCN calls people who recognize the items as theirs, to come forward. “Following an ongoing investigation on Bonaire, the Dutch Caribbean Police Force is looking for the owners of the goods listed below. If you recognize one or more of these articles, you can report to the police via the email address email@example.com or in person at the police station.
KPCN however cautions that those who want to claim the stolen items, will have to be able to prove that they are the rightful owner.
- Work moves ahead at Saba’s Botanical Garden
- Gradual adjustment in Covid-measures
- Fireman Reid Barnes Jr. remembered by Saba’s Fire Department
- AB Carrental takes over Island Car Rental fleet in Bonaire
- Car rolls over at Donkey beach
- First visit of cruise ship Mein Schiff 1 to Bonaire
- Vacature Backoffice medewerker Sint Eustatius
- Vacature Domeinbeheerder Sint Eustatius
- Visit to St. Eustatius for start of Population Screening
- Bonaire signs agreement with Dutch Municipality
- Makana Ferry service makes cautious start on December 1st
- Saba Day Week and Weekend program lined up
- Autism Foundation St. Eustatius receives donation from Kidz Korner
- Kenneth Cuvelay feels Dr. Haviser not fit as chair for ‘Statia Heritage and Research Commission’
- Dutch Education Inspectorate compliments MBO Bonaire