THE BOTTOM- The situation on Saba remains challenging when it comes to new infections with the Covid-19 virus.
On Monday, no less than 181 tests were done by the Covid Test Center on Monday. According to Johnson, the health department was still in the process of confirming all tests results. No new amount of active cases was made known by the Governor on Monday evening.
The Governor did communicate earlier on Monday that persons who left their isolation after being tested positive, or in the case of preventative isolation, would confront a fine of 500 if they breached the conditions of their isolation.
There are worries on Saba, about people who were supposedly found positive, but who went out and partied to celebrate the new year all the same.
Alle horecabedrijven moeten om middernacht dicht en er worden per tafel maximaal vier volwassenen toegestaan. Evenementen buiten zijn toegestaan met een maximum van 50 personen. Het aanwezige publiek mag niet zingen en niet dansen, de mensen hebben vaste zitplaatsen.
- Island Governor Rijna pays 2022 Nature Fee
- Bonaire wants to have sustainable fishery policy
- F3 Fun Free Fitness Center officially opened on Saba
- Is your child moving abroad? |Advertisement
- BCN only communicated with tax advisors and administration offices about tax changes
- Indebon cleans sports fields
- WINAIR wants to fly bigger planes
- Government Commissioner Francis worried about low vaccination rate St. Eustatius
- Dunn & Co will work on ‘Re-branding’ Bonaire
- Reduction in BES tax-free allowance ‘automatic’ based on established policy
- U.S. Mission to the Dutch Caribbean welcomes new Consul General
- New Tourism Authority Announces New Interim CEO
- Many important projects underway in Saba
- Koos Sneek worried about STUCO bills and lack of Communication
- Follow-up Controls by SZW regarding Corona support