THE BOTTOM- The Public Health Department in Saba has announced the introduction of free Covid-19 Self-Tests on the island.
According to Government, the tests are for persons not required to test as part of our covid-19 testing policy but who would still like an extra sense of security. An eample is vaccinated residents who have recently traveled to high-risk countries and would like to exercise self-responsibility by testing 5 days after return.
Government stresses that the Self-Test does not replace required testing that is par the Saba’s Public Health Measures; for example, the day 2 and day 5 testing or end of quarantine testing. These tests will still take place at the covid-19 testing center.
- Twelve out of 67 tests positive
- U.S. Forward Operating Location opens doors to students Curaçao
- Cadushy Distillery presents Limited Edition for rum lovers
- Financing Needed for Execution of Flamingo Airport’s Masterplan
- Statia’s Leontine Durby and Marion Schroen featured in Canadian Mélange Magazine
- Trouble road near Harbour Village Marina gets new surface
- Stunning book published about Bonaire’s monuments
- Applying magic to Caribbean tourism
- Covid-infections Bonaire continue downward trend
- Aruba Airport scales down original expansion plans
- Bonaire Hospital takes implements measures after influx of additional Covid patients
- Saba receives First Cruise passengers of 2021 season
- QR code will be mandatory in Bonaire for events
- Bonaire’s covid infections down but four more in hospital
- Bonhata: Include tourism in Spatial Development Plan