Oranjestad- Koos Sneek of the List Sneek on St. Eustatius wants to know from Government what the situation is with the Stichting Wegenfonds on the island.
This is one of many questions Sneek has sent to the Government Commisisioners pertaining to the 2019 financial statement.
Sneek points out that Stichting Wegenfonds is not carrying out activities and despite its obligations has never submitted any financial statements since it’s inception in 2004. Sneek also notes that in the current year an attempt has been made to close down the foundation.
Sneek now wants to know why the Public Entity keeps providing financial support to the Road Foundation. Sneek also wants to know why Island Government is responsible for the non-payment of taxes by the foundation. “Are the Board Members not legally responsible for this?”, Sneek asks in his letter.
- Twelve out of 67 tests positive
- U.S. Forward Operating Location opens doors to students Curaçao
- Cadushy Distillery presents Limited Edition for rum lovers
- Financing Needed for Execution of Flamingo Airport’s Masterplan
- Statia’s Leontine Durby and Marion Schroen featured in Canadian Mélange Magazine
- Trouble road near Harbour Village Marina gets new surface
- Stunning book published about Bonaire’s monuments
- Applying magic to Caribbean tourism
- Covid-infections Bonaire continue downward trend
- Aruba Airport scales down original expansion plans
- Bonaire Hospital takes implements measures after influx of additional Covid patients
- Saba receives First Cruise passengers of 2021 season
- QR code will be mandatory in Bonaire for events
- Bonaire’s covid infections down but four more in hospital
- Bonhata: Include tourism in Spatial Development Plan