KRALENDIJK- In the context of International Children’s Day, a group of special education youngsters on the island recorded a video clip about the importance of hands washing.
The videoclip was taped by 8 students from special education, the Unit Special Education Cluster 3A. Commissioner Nina den Heyer in a video message congratulated the youngsters with the completion of their project.
“I think it’s a very relevant topic. Washing your hands is and will remain important during this Covid pandemic,” said the Commisioner to the young people. The Commissioner thinks that the song that accompanies the video clip can help remind especially the younger ones that the regular washing of hands is quite important.
- Work moves ahead at Saba’s Botanical Garden
- Gradual adjustment in Covid-measures
- Fireman Reid Barnes Jr. remembered by Saba’s Fire Department
- AB Carrental takes over Island Car Rental fleet in Bonaire
- Car rolls over at Donkey beach
- First visit of cruise ship Mein Schiff 1 to Bonaire
- Vacature Backoffice medewerker Sint Eustatius
- Vacature Domeinbeheerder Sint Eustatius
- Visit to St. Eustatius for start of Population Screening
- Bonaire signs agreement with Dutch Municipality
- Makana Ferry service makes cautious start on December 1st
- Saba Day Week and Weekend program lined up
- Autism Foundation St. Eustatius receives donation from Kidz Korner
- Kenneth Cuvelay feels Dr. Haviser not fit as chair for ‘Statia Heritage and Research Commission’
- Dutch Education Inspectorate compliments MBO Bonaire