Oranjestad, St. Eustatius- Almost all units within the Public Entity St. Eustatius have transferred to a digital working network, based on Microsoft 365.
This new setup consist of a secured network with a firewall and a secure wireless internet connection. Almost 80 percent of the 170 employees received a new laptop or desktop, new desk screens and most of the civil servants participated in a training to get acquainted to their new system. The trainers were Maarten Galjouw and Rob Beakinga.
The Census Office, the Public Health Department and Harbour will be the next units to be transferred to the new network.
The Public Entity St. Eustatius is the only Public Entity within the Dutch Caribbean (Bonaire, St. Eustatius, Saba, Curacao, Aruba, St. Maarten) that is now operational in Microsoft Cloud.
- Twelve out of 67 tests positive
- U.S. Forward Operating Location opens doors to students Curaçao
- Cadushy Distillery presents Limited Edition for rum lovers
- Financing Needed for Execution of Flamingo Airport’s Masterplan
- Statia’s Leontine Durby and Marion Schroen featured in Canadian Mélange Magazine
- Trouble road near Harbour Village Marina gets new surface
- Stunning book published about Bonaire’s monuments
- Applying magic to Caribbean tourism
- Covid-infections Bonaire continue downward trend
- Aruba Airport scales down original expansion plans
- Bonaire Hospital takes implements measures after influx of additional Covid patients
- Saba receives First Cruise passengers of 2021 season
- QR code will be mandatory in Bonaire for events
- Bonaire’s covid infections down but four more in hospital
- Bonhata: Include tourism in Spatial Development Plan