Kralendijk- On Tuesday, February 2, a traffic control was held at the Bulevar Miguel Pourier in Rincon. A total of 18 vehicles were checked during this check. Two fines have been issued by officers for driving without a driver’s license.
At several other locations, fines were issued for driving without a driver’s license, without insurance papers, for holding a phone in hand while driving, and in particular for driving without a seat belt.
- Supermarkets Statia worried about harbour situation
- Two special Nevis Charms in collaboration with Pandorra
- Minster Dangui Oduber visits Aruba Airport to check up on Gate 2030 project
- Director General Ministry of Instrastructre and Water Management visits St. Eustatius
- Diplomas and Certificates for prisoners JICN