Philipsburg- WINAIR notes that on August 27, 2021, their partner Air Antilles had to cancel all ATR flights due to operational issues.
According to WINAIR, this will also result in a complete cancellation of all WINAIR’s ATR flights for the next 7 days. WINAIR is currently seeking possible solutions for the affected flights and will inform passengers as soon as possible. Normally, flights to the ABC islands are executed with these aircraft.
WINAIR says they apologize for the inconvenience and asks affected passengers with a reservation to contact them via mail email@example.com or to call +1 721 545 4237. The carrier also warns that the wait time may be longer than usual.
- Bonaire presents new Covid-risk Country List
- Well-known radio-host is Bonaire’s latest Covid-19 victim
- Tender integrity course
- Belastingdienst Caribisch Nederland names reception hall after Larry Thomas
- Vacature Communicatieadviseur (beleidsmedewerker A) Sint Eustatius
- Island Council Saba passes banking motion
- Vacature Bouw Inspecteur Sint Eustatius
- Bonaire welcomes additional flights out of the United States
- Saba Island Council Adopts Motion calling on establishment of Social Minimum
- Tourism Corporation Bonaire launches its 3rd Tourism Book
- Correctional Institution Caribbean Netherlands gets family room for visitors
- Van Putten Calls for Urgent meeting on Return to Democracy
- Due to lower Risk Level: Travel from St Maarten to Statia a bit easier again
- Divemaster ‘Spider’ saves Manta from fishing lines and gets a ‘thank-you’
- More than 40 participants for Xtreme Mountain Bike event Bonaire