Simpson Bay- With the introduction of their winter schedule, starting December 6, 2021, Winair will start to fly 3 times per day to both St. Eustatius and Saba.
Apart from increasing frequencies on existing routes, Winair is introducing new destinations, namely Barbados and St. Lucia. The airline will offer service from Barbados and St. Lucia to St. Maarten every Monday and Friday, and from St. Maarten there will be service to Barbados and St. Lucia every Wednesday and Sunday.
Starting December 06, 2021, WINAIR will offer daily flights to Curacao, 4 flights weekly to Aruba and 3 flights weekly to Bonaire. Customers will be able to travel to Aruba from St. Maarten and Curacao every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, while they will connect Bonaire every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Work moves ahead at Saba’s Botanical Garden
- Gradual adjustment in Covid-measures
- Fireman Reid Barnes Jr. remembered by Saba’s Fire Department
- AB Carrental takes over Island Car Rental fleet in Bonaire
- Car rolls over at Donkey beach
- First visit of cruise ship Mein Schiff 1 to Bonaire
- Vacature Backoffice medewerker Sint Eustatius
- Vacature Domeinbeheerder Sint Eustatius
- Visit to St. Eustatius for start of Population Screening
- Bonaire signs agreement with Dutch Municipality
- Makana Ferry service makes cautious start on December 1st
- Saba Day Week and Weekend program lined up
- Autism Foundation St. Eustatius receives donation from Kidz Korner
- Kenneth Cuvelay feels Dr. Haviser not fit as chair for ‘Statia Heritage and Research Commission’
- Dutch Education Inspectorate compliments MBO Bonaire