Kralendijk- One person has tested positive from a total of 20 tested. On Friday, there are 15 cases due to the sudden flare-up of 6 new positive cases yesterday.
There is currently no one in the hospital due to Covid-related complications.
- Court hears case of Mariadal and Sarpa regarding permits for Air Ambulance Flights
- Queen Máxima of The Netherlands will visit Colombia next week
- Franklin Antoin of Falki Aviation Bonaire disappointed in actions of Flamingo Airport
- Vacancies Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland
- Subsidy for new Farmer’s Cooperative St. Eustatius