Kralendijk- According to information from the Public Entity Bonaire, there is a new Corona-infection on the island.
1 of the 11 persons who tested for Covid-19 on Friday tested positive. This means that On December 19th Bonaire has 3 active cases of Covid-19.
A total of 149 persons have recovered from a Corona infection and no people are admitted in hospital.
Do you have a fever, sore throat or other complaints related to Covid-19? Stay at home and call 0800-0800.
- Fundashon Alzheimer Bonaire organizes evening with Gero psychologist
- Public Administration Council: ‘Change Needed in Financial relations with Caribbean Netherlands’
- Income Tax Return 2023 |Advertisement
- Volunteer Joyce has crocheted hundreds of dolls for the donkey sanctuary Bonaire
- Hope shines for Oil Terminal Bonaire