Kralendijk – On June 25, 2021, there are 8 active cases of Covid-19 on Bonaire. 24 test result came in and one person has tested positive. There is also one recovery from Covid-19.
According to Government of Bonaire, the current number of infections is not alarming. Important is also that none of the current cases have severe symptoms.
- Vacancy Island Governor Public Entity Bonaire
- Statia delegation heads to The Netherlands for Key Conference on BES Act Revision
- Are you a supplier that can deliver office supplies to Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland? |Advertisement
- Chef club Bonaire gathers at Epicurian Market Canarbo
- UPM leader Dave Levenstone criticizes lack of public involvement in preparation for meetings with Van Huffelen