Kralendijk- Bonaire on the last day of January has a count of 12 ‘active’ Covid-19 cases.
Two of the eleven test results for Covid-19 conducted yesterday have turned out positive.
One more person recovered. Three people are still in hospital due to Covid-19. A person who received intensive care in the hospital has been transferred to the hospital in Aruba to receive more specialist care.
According to information provided by the Government, all current cases of Covid-19 on the islands are residents.
- Court hears case of Mariadal and Sarpa regarding permits for Air Ambulance Flights
- Queen Máxima of The Netherlands will visit Colombia next week
- Franklin Antoin of Falki Aviation Bonaire disappointed in actions of Flamingo Airport
- Vacancies Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland
- Subsidy for new Farmer’s Cooperative St. Eustatius