Kralendijk – Of the 16 people tested for Covid-19, 2 people got a positive result. The source and contact investigation is still ongoing. On December 23th there are 4 active cases of Covid-19 on Bonaire. 151 persons have recovered and no people are admitted in the hospital.
Do you have a fever, sore throat or other complaints related to Covid-19? Stay at home and call 0800-0800. Maintain the hygiene instructions. Eat healthy, exercise and get enough sleep. Take care of yourself and the people around you.
- Supermarkets Statia worried about harbour situation
- Two special Nevis Charms in collaboration with Pandorra
- Minster Dangui Oduber visits Aruba Airport to check up on Gate 2030 project
- Director General Ministry of Instrastructre and Water Management visits St. Eustatius
- Diplomas and Certificates for prisoners JICN