Kralendijk – According to NOAA the oceans are now free of thermal stress! This should allow corals to finish recovering. STINAPA biologists noticed that while coral bleaching is still evident, corals are rebrowning and almost no dead corals have been observed as a result of bleaching. This is great news for Bonaire!
- Coastguard Team St. Maarten gets Covid-vaccine together
- Developmental Psychologist Saba
- Covering of Cruyff Court Statia under construction
- TCB and Echo Foundation will celebrate Earth Day 2021 with Virtual Event
- Saba Townhall meeting on volcanoes this Thursday