Kralendijk- The lines of the Covid Call Center 0800 0800 will be expanded, according to Commissioner Nina den Heyer.
The call center plays an important role in the registration for the vaccination process. “On Monday, February 22, the first day for the registration of healthcare personnel and people over 60, things were quite hectic. As a result, not all calls were answered and some people even thought that Call Center was not functioning”, says Den Heyer.
The commissioner ensures that the employees have been answering calls as good as theycould. To better deal with the demand, extra lines are being opened.
“If someone does not get trhough to an agent right away, we do recommend trying it at a later time”, said Den Heyer. The commissioner understands that healthcare staff and the over-60s want to register quickly.
“I am happy that so many people want to register. We are looking at how the registrations are going now that additional lines are opened. If necessary, we will expand with even more lines”.
- Supermarkets Statia worried about harbour situation
- Two special Nevis Charms in collaboration with Pandorra
- Minster Dangui Oduber visits Aruba Airport to check up on Gate 2030 project
- Director General Ministry of Instrastructre and Water Management visits St. Eustatius
- Diplomas and Certificates for prisoners JICN