Kralendijk- Bonaire has 113 active cases of Covid-19 on January 16, 2021, which is unchanged from a day earlier.
Four of the 59 test results for Covid-19 are positive. All active cases are locals. Four people have recovered since yesterday and four are in the hospital due to Covid-19. One person is in special care.
- Vacancies Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland
- Subsidy for new Farmer’s Cooperative St. Eustatius
- Bonaire Brandstof Terminals rebrands to Bonaire Bon Transition
- Pay attention to electricity consumption |Advertisement
- Sarpa and Hospital Bonaire seek Interim Injunction against Traffic Minister Cooper of Curaçao