Kralendijk – The Hague, Island Governor Edison Rijna and Commissioner Nina den Heyer met with State Secretary for Health, Welfare and Sport Paul Blokhuis during their working visit to The Hague.
Since mid-March last year, the administrator, together with a special VWS team, has been working to help Bonaire (and the other Caribbean parts of the Kingdom) fight the corona pandemic. For example, expertise, human resources, medical devices including complete IC units and sufficient vaccines were provided from the European Netherlands to vaccinate the entire adult population.
Island Governor Rijna and Commissioner Den Heyer had brought a special attention specially made for State Secretary Blokhuis to thank him for his efforts and to emphasize that he is welcome to take a holiday on Bonaire with his family this summer.
- Vacancy Island Governor Public Entity Bonaire
- Statia delegation heads to The Netherlands for Key Conference on BES Act Revision
- Are you a supplier that can deliver office supplies to Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland? |Advertisement
- Chef club Bonaire gathers at Epicurian Market Canarbo
- UPM leader Dave Levenstone criticizes lack of public involvement in preparation for meetings with Van Huffelen