Willemstad- The director of C-post International, Mr. Thomas Roggendorf was recently able to visit Voedselbank Curaçao to hand over a donation of 17.290 guilers (9,659 US Dollar).
The donation was made possible thanks to the sale of special COVID-19 postage stamps. With this contribution, C-post International is proud to play its part to support our community during the challenging times we are living in.
In June 2020, C-post released a series of postage stamps especially dedicated to the front-line workers that played a vital role in the fight against COVID-19 in Curaçao.
“A large quantity of these postage stamps was purchased through our e-commerce platform, which serves clients from Hong Kong to Sweden”, according to Roggendorf.
The Postal director says C-post International is very grateful to everyone who purchased these postage stamps, and made it possible for Cpost to contribute to efforts that truly support those who currently need it most in our community.
- Supermarkets Statia worried about harbour situation
- Two special Nevis Charms in collaboration with Pandorra
- Minster Dangui Oduber visits Aruba Airport to check up on Gate 2030 project
- Director General Ministry of Instrastructre and Water Management visits St. Eustatius
- Diplomas and Certificates for prisoners JICN