The Bottom, Saba – On Thursday, April 1st , a unilateral collision occurred in Fort Bay on Saba. The driver was taken to the hospital by ambulance for medical treatment. The fire brigade also came on the scene because oil from the car that resulted on the road, had to be removed. Cause of the collision is being investigated.
- Supermarkets Statia worried about harbour situation
- Two special Nevis Charms in collaboration with Pandorra
- Minster Dangui Oduber visits Aruba Airport to check up on Gate 2030 project
- Director General Ministry of Instrastructre and Water Management visits St. Eustatius
- Diplomas and Certificates for prisoners JICN