Willemstad, Curaçao- Copa airlines will start back with its flights from Curaçao to Panama. The first flight is scheduled for June 5, 2021.
This connection is important for the Brazilian tourist market. The Curaçao Tourist Board will conduct two online chats beforehand to keep Brazilian travel agents informed of the return of flights to Curaçao. The Brazilian market also finds Curaçao without direct flights, according to CTB.
May travelers on the ABC islands use Copa and its Panama Hub for flights to and from Latin America. Prior to the start of the Covid-19 Pandemic Copa had nearly daily flights between Curaçao International Airport and Panama City’s Toucumen Airport.
- Fundashon Alzheimer Bonaire organizes evening with Gero psychologist
- Public Administration Council: ‘Change Needed in Financial relations with Caribbean Netherlands’
- Income Tax Return 2023 |Advertisement
- Volunteer Joyce has crocheted hundreds of dolls for the donkey sanctuary Bonaire
- Hope shines for Oil Terminal Bonaire