Kralendijk – 16 persons have tested negative for Covid-19. There are no additional positive case of Covid-19. On December 18th 2020 there are 2 active cases of Covid-19 on Bonaire. 149 persons have recovered and no people are admitted in the hospital.
Do you have a fever, sore throat or other complaints related to Covid-19? Stay at home and call 0800-0800. Maintain the hygiene instructions. Eat healthy, exercise and get enough sleep. Take care of yourself and the people around you.
- Fundashon Alzheimer Bonaire organizes evening with Gero psychologist
- Public Administration Council: ‘Change Needed in Financial relations with Caribbean Netherlands’
- Income Tax Return 2023 |Advertisement
- Volunteer Joyce has crocheted hundreds of dolls for the donkey sanctuary Bonaire
- Hope shines for Oil Terminal Bonaire