Oranjestad, Aruba – The Aruban company Aruba Aloe Balm N.V. is the first company in the Caribbean part of the Kingdom to receive the Royal Predicate from His Majesty King Willem-Alexander.
The award allows the company to add the Royal Predicate to its name and include the Royal Crown in its logo. It is a great honor for Aruba that an Aruban company, as the first company in the Caribbean part of the Kingdom, has been granted the right to use the Royal Predicate.
- Court hears case of Mariadal and Sarpa regarding permits for Air Ambulance Flights
- Queen Máxima of The Netherlands will visit Colombia next week
- Franklin Antoin of Falki Aviation Bonaire disappointed in actions of Flamingo Airport
- Vacancies Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland
- Subsidy for new Farmer’s Cooperative St. Eustatius