Oranjestad, St. Eustatius- Friday afternoon saw the arrival of 1600 doses of the Moderna vaccine at the FDR Airport of St. Eustatius.
The vaccine was transported by KLM from the Netherlands to St. Maarten, and from St. Maarten to St. Eustatius by SXM Airways.
Both Government Commissioners, Van Rij and Francis, were at the airport to receive the shipment. Commissioner Van Rij said he was very glad that the vaccine had finally arrived.
As of Monday, the vaccination program in St. Eustatius will start. According to Van Rij, the health professionals on the island are very well prepared to start administering the vaccines.
- Court hears case of Mariadal and Sarpa regarding permits for Air Ambulance Flights
- Queen Máxima of The Netherlands will visit Colombia next week
- Franklin Antoin of Falki Aviation Bonaire disappointed in actions of Flamingo Airport
- Vacancies Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland
- Subsidy for new Farmer’s Cooperative St. Eustatius