Kralendijk – Shuzelle Martha Pieter has been sworn in as the new registrar for the Island Council. In the meeting of July 7, 2020, the Island Council approved the appointment as of September 15, 2020 of Mrs. Shuzelle Martha Pieter as clerk of the Island Council of the Public Entity of Bonaire. It concerns a temporary appointment for a period of one year, therefore ending on September 14, 2021. Steven Cicilia has held the position of registrar ad interim since October 16, 2019.
- Vacancy Island Governor Public Entity Bonaire
- Statia delegation heads to The Netherlands for Key Conference on BES Act Revision
- Are you a supplier that can deliver office supplies to Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland? |Advertisement
- Chef club Bonaire gathers at Epicurian Market Canarbo
- UPM leader Dave Levenstone criticizes lack of public involvement in preparation for meetings with Van Huffelen