Kralendijk- Waste Management Company Selibon NV has a new truck for collecting heavy waste such as construction and demolition waste, but also garden waste.
The truck has a completely automated system that makes the driver’s tasks much easier. Rhoderick Djaoen, the driver of the truck, is very pleased with the purchase of this truck. “I had been waiting for a new truck for quite some time and now it has finally arrived on Bonaire. I am very happy now that it has arrived.”
Selibon director Rudsel Leito said that the company was not only striving to provide the community with good service, but also to keep his staff happy.
- Court hears case of Mariadal and Sarpa regarding permits for Air Ambulance Flights
- Queen Máxima of The Netherlands will visit Colombia next week
- Franklin Antoin of Falki Aviation Bonaire disappointed in actions of Flamingo Airport
- Vacancies Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland
- Subsidy for new Farmer’s Cooperative St. Eustatius