The Bottom, Saba- The next opportunity to take the naturalization exam on Saba to obtain the Dutch Nationality is on March 2nd, 2021.
Persons who are interested to take the exam can register at the Government Building on weekdays between 8 AM and 4.30 PM. Contact person for the registration is Ms. Angelita Peterson, Assistant to the Governor.
More information can also be obtained from calling Ms. Peterson at 416 3311, ext 233 or by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vacancy Island Governor Public Entity Bonaire
- Statia delegation heads to The Netherlands for Key Conference on BES Act Revision
- Are you a supplier that can deliver office supplies to Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland? |Advertisement
- Chef club Bonaire gathers at Epicurian Market Canarbo
- UPM leader Dave Levenstone criticizes lack of public involvement in preparation for meetings with Van Huffelen