Kralendijk- On Tuesday, one person tested positive and 2 persons recovered from Covid-19 on the island.
Currently the total number of cases stands at 18. No one is being treated in the hospital for Covid-related symptoms.
- Supermarkets Statia worried about harbour situation
- Two special Nevis Charms in collaboration with Pandorra
- Minster Dangui Oduber visits Aruba Airport to check up on Gate 2030 project
- Director General Ministry of Instrastructre and Water Management visits St. Eustatius
- Diplomas and Certificates for prisoners JICN