Kralendijk- The Police Force (KPCN) say that recently they have received several reports about dogs that were probably poisoned on the beach in Lagun.
KPCN asks people to be extra vigilant, when walking dogs in the area or when visiting the beach with small children.
“Be careful that nothing is picked up or eaten from the ground. If there are witnesses or if they have information about placing poison at this location, ask the police to contact us at 717 8000 or anonymously at 717 7251”, according to a release sent out by KPCN on Wednesday afternoon.
- Rental Car rolls over close to Pink Beach
- Also want to become a foster parent?
- Vacature Directeur Bedrijfsvoering & Klantenservice Sint Eustatius
- Single new infection on Friday
- American Airlines with more seats to Bonaire
- DCNA holds Masterclass with Dutch MPs on Nature Conservation
- Statia Scales up to Fight Non-Communicable Diseases and COVID-19
- Two New Cases of Covid-19 on Bonaire
- Usage of banned single use plastic not allowed
- Get your vaccination for COVID-19
- Saba presents Reforestation and Waste Management proposals
- Due to Delta-strain: Bonaire back to Risk Level II
- St. Lucian Fishing vessel found by patrol plane Dutch Caribbean Coast Guard
- Farewell Message from Consul General Allen Greenberg
- Vacancy Front Office Manager Bonaire