Oranjestad, St. Eustatius – The office of the Island Governor would like to inform the general public of St. Eustatius that the Naturalization Exams will be held during the period of Monday December 7th to December 11th, 2020.
All persons interested in taking these exams can register at the Governor’s cabinet starting October 26th 2020. For additional information please contact the Government Administration building.
The final date for registration is November 20th, 2020.
- Fundashon Alzheimer Bonaire organizes evening with Gero psychologist
- Public Administration Council: ‘Change Needed in Financial relations with Caribbean Netherlands’
- Income Tax Return 2023 |Advertisement
- Volunteer Joyce has crocheted hundreds of dolls for the donkey sanctuary Bonaire
- Hope shines for Oil Terminal Bonaire