Oranjestad- St. Eustatius is back to zero active Covid-cases. Since last week, there was 1 infected person on the island, which has since recovered.
It should be noted that St. Eustatius and Saba have a much stricter admission policy, compared to the ABC-islands.
Most countries and island, with the exception of some, are deemed high risk. Travelers to St. Eustatius should produce a negative PCR test and observe a mandatory quarantine.
The total number of positive cases on the island since the start of the pandemic, has been limited to 20 in total. Only Saba has fared better, with a total of 6 positive cases; the lowest of all the Dutch Caribbean islands.
- Vacancy Island Governor Public Entity Bonaire
- Statia delegation heads to The Netherlands for Key Conference on BES Act Revision
- Are you a supplier that can deliver office supplies to Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland? |Advertisement
- Chef club Bonaire gathers at Epicurian Market Canarbo
- UPM leader Dave Levenstone criticizes lack of public involvement in preparation for meetings with Van Huffelen