Oranjestad, St. Eustatius- Residents on St. Eustatius who have been fully vaccinated, may soon be exempt of the obligation to quarantine when returning to the island after traveling abroad.
According to a press statement issued on Tuesday, Statia Government expects to be able to gradually ease the COVID-19 measures for returning to Statia. This would be at the earliest two weeks after the second round of vaccination of the group vaccinated in March 2021.
“The intention is that a resident who is vaccinated would be able to return to Statia without going into quarantine. A definite decision must still be taken, in collaboration with the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sports in the Netherlands”, according to a press statement of Statia Government on Tuesday afternoon.
- Vacancy Island Governor Public Entity Bonaire
- Statia delegation heads to The Netherlands for Key Conference on BES Act Revision
- Are you a supplier that can deliver office supplies to Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland? |Advertisement
- Chef club Bonaire gathers at Epicurian Market Canarbo
- UPM leader Dave Levenstone criticizes lack of public involvement in preparation for meetings with Van Huffelen