Kralendijk – General practice Lont is forced to close its doors for two days. An employee has tested positive for Covid-19. This is announced by the Government of Bonaire.
The practice does not take any risks and follows the disinfection protocol agreed by general practitioners.
From Monday, March 8, Dr. Lont’s general practice will reopen. For urgent matters, people can call Dr. Bernabela at 717-5238.
- Supermarkets Statia worried about harbour situation
- Two special Nevis Charms in collaboration with Pandorra
- Minster Dangui Oduber visits Aruba Airport to check up on Gate 2030 project
- Director General Ministry of Instrastructre and Water Management visits St. Eustatius
- Diplomas and Certificates for prisoners JICN