Kralendijk – On February 16, 2021, there are 14 active cases of Covid-19 on Bonaire. One of the active cases is a visitor on the island. Yesterday 18 people were tested and 2 people tested positive for Covid-19. There is 1 person hospitalized due to Covid-19 and 1 person recovered.
Get tested if you feel sick. It can take a while before you get the results. Stay inside during this time period. Do not go outside before you get your result because you can infect other people. To bring these numbers down it’s important to maintain the hygiene instructions, as 1.5 meter distance and wash your hands with water and soap regularly to prevent infection with the Coronavirus.
Do you have a fever, sore throat or other complaints related to Covid-19? Stay at home and call 0800-0800. Maintain the hygiene instructions. Eat healthy, exercise and get enough sleep. Take care of yourself and the people around you.
- Supermarkets Statia worried about harbour situation
- Two special Nevis Charms in collaboration with Pandorra
- Minster Dangui Oduber visits Aruba Airport to check up on Gate 2030 project
- Director General Ministry of Instrastructre and Water Management visits St. Eustatius
- Diplomas and Certificates for prisoners JICN